Playment is building the cognitive infrastructure to make Artificial Intelligence 'intelligent'. Having raised $2.3M to date from YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad - We are working with 50+ International customers including Toyota, Drive AI, Starsky Robotics, DiDi Chuxing, among others. To learn more about Playment, check out our website and blog.
Why is this important?
We are moving towards an AI-first world. All the cool stuff showcased in sci-fi movies is becoming real. Cars driving on roads, drones flying farms, robotic managing factories, cameras policing traffic - it's going to a fascinating next decade!
But machines are dumb! For them to be able to replace humans, they need to be able to think, act & take decisions like humans. Advances in deep learning (+ 100x cheaper compute) has proven that if we show enough scenarios to machines, they’ll start thinking like humans. If you want to know more about the importance of training data.
Reasons why you should work at Playment
- 1st hire of Playment’s bay area office and influencer of the culture.
- Full ownership to define or influence the go-to-market strategy. Expected to directly contribute to the company’s growth.
- Be a custodian of a startup building the global business from day 1.
- Direct reporting to the Co-founder.
- Opportunities to travel in other parts of USA, Europe or Asia for client meetings and conferences.
- Become an early part of the AI ecosystem by contributing to its development via Playment.
- Own End-to-end outbound sales process from planning, lead generation, demos to closing deals for Playment’s enterprise accounts in the US (primarily San Francisco bay area and Detroit area).
- Collaborate with operations, product and marketing teams to improve and optimize Playment’s go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Discover and target upselling opportunities in Playment’s strategic accounts.
- Share learnings, Bring in unobvious industry insights and market intelligence with the team to ensure that Playment stays ahead of the curve.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years of enterprise AE or business development experience, preferably at an enterprise software or services company
- Have strong ability to navigate oneself around potential customers by building trustworthy relationships.
- Have the ability to understand distinct, complex enterprise technical requirements and suggest custom solutions.
- Be a self-starter with an ability to work remotely with minimum supervision.
- Have sharp business acumen and perseverance.
- Have proven negotiation and closing skills.
Bonus points if …
- You have a good network of connections in AI or Auto industry.
- Have previous technical or product backgrounds.
- Have fluency in German/Mandarin.