Playment is building the cognitive infrastructure to make Artificial Intelligence 'intelligent'. Having raised $2.3M to date from Y-Combinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad - We are working with 50+ International customers including Toyota, Drive AI, Starsky Robotics, DiDi Chuxing, among others.
Why Work At Playment
We are an AI startup, we are working on some of the latest technologies.
-Being in Playment gives you the opportunity to learn about cutting edge AI
- As you are probably aware there is tons of investment being made today in
technologies powering AV. We are the only Indian startup working with some
for biggest names in the AV
industry & computer vision domain.
- We have young and driven team who believes in the “work hard party harder
- We work out of a nice, cozy office out of the tech-hub of India.
- Keep you full with food on the house (Breakfast, lunch, fruits, and snacks).
Prerequisites To Join Us
- We are building a unique product to solve complex operational tasks in real
time at scale with the help of data science, machine learning, computer
vision, and crowd-sourcing.
- We are seeking engineers with an architectural edge and a zeal for learning
new technologies to build robust tech which blends human workforce into
- This is a key technical position with immense responsibility and scope for
innovation. Your contributions will be harnessed to shape up the tech culture
- We don't believe in over-hiring, we are molding a team of the best and
brightest engineers around and strongly believe that a bunch of few
exceptional developers can create wonders.
- You will be working across a diverse set of products like:
2D and 3D annotation tools for images, videos, and point clouds.
An advanced crowdsourcing platform pumping 2000 man hours per day.
Project management toolkit which allows our managers to handle multiple
large-scale projects easily.
Client dashboard responsible for reviewing of annotations, quality check,
- Assist the project management team in designing technical solutions for
- Drive efficiency by writing scripts & APIs (Python, JS) to automate day to day
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis. Identify and provide timely
workarounds and solutions when possible.
- Work closely with software engineers and product management team to
identify, prioritize and fix customer issues or code bugs.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the product’s technology.
- Build and test initial prototypes which will be built into the core product.
- Actively document whatever you do to make your work reproducible.
- 6 months to 1 year professional QA experience with experience in writing
- Systematic problem solving skills coupled with a strong sense of ownership
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Computer Science is preferred.
- Expertise in writing SQL.
- Ability to multitask and work smart.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in presenting data driven
- A never ending desire to grow and learn