Playment is building the cognitive infrastructure to make Artificial Intelligence 'intelligent'. Having raised $2.3M to date from Y-Combinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad - We are working with 50+ International customers including Toyota, Drive AI, Starsky Robotics, DiDi Chuxing, among others.
Why is this important?
We are moving towards an AI-first world. All the cool stuff showcased in sci-fi movies is becoming real. Cars driving on roads, drones flying over farms, robots managing factories, cameras policing traffic - it's going to be a fascinating next decade!
But machines are dumb! For them to be able to replace humans, they need to be able to think, act & take decisions like humans. Advances in deep learning (+ 100x cheaper compute) has proven that if we show enough scenarios to machines, they’ll start thinking like humans. [If you want to know more about importance of training data.](https://blog.playment.io/what-is-training-data/)
5 reasons why you should work at Playment
1. Shaping the Future- AI is going to impact the world in more than ways we can imagine. Working at Playment, you'll be at the forefront of this revolution. Imagine the early days when Flipkart was shaping eCommerce or InMobi was shaping the AdTech industry globally.
2. Autonomous Vehicles - Autonomous vehicle technology changing the transportation industry. Leading investors and automakers have invested over $100Bn. We are the only Indian startup working in this domain.
3. International Exposure- We interact with CXOs of revolutionary AI companies - every single day. And it's not limited to the founders or the Business team. Our developers attend sales calls, and project managers help maintain customer relationships. If required, you get to travel internationally too!
4. Young, smart & driven team -The only thing that helps us sleep at night is if we know that we've solved more problems than surfaced on any particular day. We're young, extremely motivated and always ready for a game of Counter-Strike.
5. Great Pay & Perks - We work out of a nice, cozy office out of the Tech-Hub of India. Keep you full with food on the house (Breakfast, lunch, and snacks). Provide health and accidental insurance for yourself and your family. Have outings and town-halls every month. AND offer great pay.
What’s in for you?
- Develop, execute, and motivate the Data Operations Team on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operational processes to deliver business results
- Hire, develop and manage a team of Data Operations (Quality Analysts).
- Work with Project Managers to augment project delivery
- Collaborate with Project Managers to allocate resources
- Manage day-to-day work pipeline of the team
- Lead in the creation of lifecycle documents for onboarding & training
- Create & distribute reports on team productivity & Quality performance
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a team lead with business operations. Prior startup experience preferred.
- You must have great communication skills both written and oral.
- You should be diligent and hardworking - this role demands long hours.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect and analyze data for business decisions.
- You should be process oriented.
- On the feet thinking, ability to work under pressure would be a big bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- The successful employee at Playment is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our customers.
Benefits and Perks
- Best in industry compensation.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & healthy fruits on the house.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Friendly leave policy - Everyone gets to vote and decide holidays.
- Playment pays for all things that can make you more productive.
- Productivity Tools / Electronics - 100% Reimbursement for any piece of hardware, SaaS tools which can make you more productive.
- 100% reimbursement of any conference where you represent Playment.
- Playment pays for all work-related travel. We have a phone bill reimbursement policy as well.
- Playment will pay the entrance fee for all participants in any marathons where at least two Playment members participate together.
- Weekend gaming sessions and a beautiful office with a canteen and foosball table.