Playment provides an AI-augmented on-demand workforce to enterprises for doing human tasks. We believe that in this day & age enterprises shouldn't hire large teams to do operational work.
By building world class enterprise software that combines the best of human & machine intelligence, we're on our way to displace the incumbents of the BPO industry.
We believe that special companies are built only when extremely smart and highly motivated individuals work towards a common goal. We started from India, went through the Y Combinator & Google Launchpad accelerator programs, and now have an international presence. But it's still day one, there's lots to be done.
As a UX designer, you'll be responsible for driving design thinking throughout the organisation while designing products for our players, internal users & clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In one role, you'll be designing for three different customers:
- You'll own the design of the mobile & web app which are used by thousands of players everyday.
- Internal tools which are used by our project managers to create workflows and manage thousands of players.
- Design collaterals to market to global enterprise clients.
- You'll be responsible for imbibing design thinking in co-workers to help them develop user empathy.
- Your day-to-day work will include talking to users, designing & testing prototypes, analysing user feedback, viewing user sessions and working with developers for implementation.
- You will be working in the product team and reporting to the head of product. Everything you do will have a direct & visible impact on the evolution of the product & top-level metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ Years experience as a user experience designer with a stellar portfolio
- Experience with building enterprise products & internal tools is a big plus
- Proficiency with design tools like Sketch or equivalent
- You should be able to logically reason any design decisions and communicate them clearly
Benefits and Perks
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & healthy fruits on the house
- Friendly leave policy - Everyone gets to vote and decide holidays.
- Productivity Tools / Electronics - 100% Reimbursement for any piece of hardware, SaaS tools which can make you more productive
- Playment will pay for entrance fee for all participants in any marathons where at least two playment members participate together.
- Casual dress code, weekend gaming sessions and a beautiful office with a canteen and foosball table